1. This site is proudly protected by the 1st Amendment, the fairness doctrine, L.L. Bean, Inc y. Drake Publishers, Inc., the People VS Larry Flynt, WHAMO-INC v. Paramount Pictures dismissal, etc.
2. The calls on this site have all been recorded legally and permissions have been granted by all call subjects. Various legal steps were taken prior to the recording and release of these conversations, including but not limited to extensive legal research with several attorneys who specialize in such areas as privacy law, entertainment law, intellectual property, etc. The word "hijacked" is used on this site for shock value in marketing.
3. JunkyardWillie.com does not endorse, nor have any affiliation, connection or association with any real company, product or person.
4. Any alleged use of trademarks on this site and / or on the media sold via this site is purely coincidental and/or used in artistic context, and is done purely for descriptive, comedic and/or parody purposes, and is not intended to be, nor would it likely be perceived as a formal trademark use.
5. The prank calls performed on this site were designed and tested by Junkyard Willie, a highly trained professional. The pranks performed on this site are extremely dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone, anywhere at anytime.